[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets / patched olsrd

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 29 15:55:41 CEST 2012

I know you can use a branch as a feed in openwrt, we have to see if we
can also use it as a download source.

Henning

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> I suggest to checkout a branch instead of a specific commit,
>> because
>> using a branch we have more flexibility. We could for example just
>> cherry-pick one commit from the stable branch ignoring all the
>> previous ones up to the stable tag.
>
> i'am fine with this. this should be the target,
> because the git-thingy gets reorganized anyway to
> stable/dev/testing or something like this.
>
> i'am unsure, if the makefile makes it possible
> to checkout a branch without giving a hash for a
> specific commit. if we must provide a hash, we have
> to make work anyway when stable changes.
>
> bye, bastian

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."