[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets / patched olsrd

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 29 15:29:32 CEST 2012

> I suggest to checkout a branch instead of a specific commit,
> because
> using a branch we have more flexibility. We could for example just
> cherry-pick one commit from the stable branch ignoring all the
> previous ones up to the stable tag.

i'am fine with this. this should be the target,
because the git-thingy gets reorganized anyway to
stable/dev/testing or something like this.

i'am unsure, if the makefile makes it possible
to checkout a branch without giving a hash for a
specific commit. if we must provide a hash, we have
to make work anyway when stable changes.

bye, bastian