[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets / patched olsrd

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 29 13:58:39 CEST 2012

Lets continue this discussion we started last week...

Fact 1: we need a "more stable" stable branch.
Fact 2: we need a place where it is easy for people to commit new stuff.
Fact 3: the development branch is dead (only useful for archive purpose).

Any disagreement with this three "facts" ?

Henning Rogge

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:39 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto)
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Because the stable branch could not be really stable, and it changes too often
>
> Saverio
>

> 2012/6/29 Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)>:
>>> 1) we can release a 0.6.3.1 that applies the patch from JoW (sorry
>>> cannot provide a link to git because olsr.org is down at the
>>> moment)
>>>
>>> 2) We can create a openwrt branch that is a fork of latest release
>>> tag
>>> + cherry picks patches
>>
>> why not simply change the openwrt-makefile to
>> make a git-checkout?
>>
>> bye, Bastian

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."