[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets / patched olsrd

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 29 14:15:54 CEST 2012

Sorry Bastian you are right ! I misunderstood you before because of my
poor English.

I suggest to checkout a branch instead of a specific commit, because
using a branch we have more flexibility. We could for example just
cherry-pick one commit from the stable branch ignoring all the
previous ones up to the stable tag.

do you know the command git cherry-pick ?

Saverio