[Olsr-dev] does the current Debian olsrd.conf work with a mesh?

Manuel Munz (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 28 20:06:29 CEST 2012

On 28.06.2012 17:32, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Soon, I'll be starting to work on adding OLSR mesh functionality to
> NetworkManager, so you can browse and connect to OLSR meshes using the
> NetworkManager CLI and GUI tools.  For now, I've added this config file
> in /etc/default/olsrd:

[...]

I don't think thats right at all. First, its imo completely wrong to mix
wireless settings into olsrd default config. second i don't like that
these settings you mixed in are for your specific network. All that
should probably go somewhere else, maybe /etc/commotion/config or whatever.

regards, soma