[Olsr-dev] does the current Debian olsrd.conf work with a mesh?

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 28 01:40:16 CEST 2012

I'm currently working on getting the olsrd package in Debian to as easy
as possible to connect to an existing mesh.  Does the current olsrd.conf
connect to any existing widespread meshes?  If so, I'll leave the
LinkQuality settings the same.  Otherwise, since I'm working a lot with
commotionwirless.net, I'd set up the default olsrd.conf to connect to
commotionwireless.net.

On a related note, it would be very nice to have a config file in
olsrd/files for each of the big mesh networks (funkfeuer, freifunk,
guifi.net, etc.)  That would make it much easier for people to connect
to them.  The new version of the olsrd Debian package now includes
files/olsrd.conf.* in /usr/share/doc/olsrd/examples.

.hc