[Olsr-dev] does the current Debian olsrd.conf work with a mesh?

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 28 06:28:35 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

> I'm currently working on getting the olsrd package in Debian to as easy
> as possible to connect to an existing mesh.  Does the current olsrd.conf
> connect to any existing widespread meshes?  If so, I'll leave the
> LinkQuality settings the same.  Otherwise, since I'm working a lot with
> commotionwirless.net, I'd set up the default olsrd.conf to connect to
> commotionwireless.net.
>
> On a related note, it would be very nice to have a config file in
> olsrd/files for each of the big mesh networks (funkfeuer, freifunk,

regarding funkfeuer (and olsrd settings) defaults would just work fine,..

(but imho connecting with just an olsrd.conf dound in an debian package is
not really a good idea)

Markus