[Olsr-dev] olsrd debian update

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 18:02:35 CEST 2012

/etc/olsrd is already in the official Debian package and it working fine.

I think either olsrd should adopt /etc/olsrd as its conf directory, or
this should be handled in the packaging with a patch.  I think it does
not make sense to maintain Debian-specific customizations in olsrd, i.e.
supporting different conf directories.  The build system is a bit scary
and contentious, so I think that the patch in Debian is much less work.

.hc