[Olsr-dev] olsrd debian update

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 17:52:36 CEST 2012

Hmm...

okay, we have to think about how to deal with this. Because just
moving the default configuration file might break a lot of things.

Maybe looking if the olsrd subdirectory exists might be a good switch
to decide where the default file should be.

Henning

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that