[Olsr-dev] Little change to olsr core

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 26 17:24:30 CEST 2012

Responding somewhat late....

I'm concerned on manipulating ETX. Nodes exchange LQ / NLQ and calculate ETX. If a node has a configured ETX that differs from what can be distilled from packets seen over wire / ether, it could be harmful. Instead, you could use an LQ configuration, still in its current range (0,255). This results in symmetric ETX

MPR is already broken, but this should be repaired. I hope you don't bring up more obstacles.

Using LQ multipliers would have my preference. What is the shortcoming? Can it be improved?

Teco

Op 24 jul. 2012, om 10:09 heeft ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) het volgende geschreven: