[Olsr-dev] please revert " force copy the olsrd.conf file during install"

Vasilis Tsiligiannis (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 4 11:51:13 CEST 2012

Στις Τετ 04 Ιουλ 2012 09:07:51 ZioPRoTo έγραψε:
> the upstream make install will install olsrd and plugins at once.
> Instead OpenWRT packages each plugin in a separate ipkg, so I think it
> is impossible to use the upstream make install.

Hi Saverio,

This is not a problem. The packaging of the files is performed at a later
stage. Just "fish" the files from PKG_INSTALL_DIR instead of PKG_BUILD_DIR.

One problem with using the upstream 'make install{,_libs}' is the hardcoded
use of host 'strip' for striping the object files. It should be wrapped into a
variable which will allow it to be overriden in the OpenWrt makefile.