[Olsr-dev] please revert " force copy the olsrd.conf file during install"

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 3 16:00:12 CEST 2012

On Jul 3, 2012, at 3:49 PM, Ferry Huberts wrote:

>>> (never overwrite, but leave it there for
>>> manual installation)
>>>

>> Yeah, and tell the user that he has to manually diff and merge.
>>

> ok.
> so what should the extension of the new file be?
>
> I don't really like .maintainer but I'm a Red Hat guy.

I don't mind.

> Disclaimer: I was just trying to upstream the OpenWRT patches. This -i was not my invention (covered my ass ok?)

no prob ;-)

Thanks for cross checking and I believe it is a good sign that there is discussion even about minor commits (as long as the discussions are respectful). This actually shows that a) this is important for us and b) that the commits are checked (maybe not all the time).

It is a good sign for our OLSR community .

Aaron.