[Olsr-dev] please revert " force copy the olsrd.conf file during install"

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 3 15:49:26 CEST 2012

On 03-07-12 15:32, L. Aaron Kaplan wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2012, at 3:30 PM, Bastian Bittorf wrote:
>
>>> So, overwriting - even by accidentally pressing "Y" - can ruin your
>>> network.

>> (never overwrite, but leave it there for
>> manual installation)
>>

> Yeah, and tell the user that he has to manually diff and merge.

ok.
so what should the extension of the new file be?

I don't really like .maintainer but I'm a Red Hat guy.

Disclaimer: I was just trying to upstream the OpenWRT patches. This -i
was not my invention (covered my ass ok?)

--
Ferry Huberts