[Olsr-dev] About RSSI using / better minstrel

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 5 11:55:29 CET 2012

I think you can get the RSSI value of incoming traffic (unicast and
broadcast) by station if you use netlink code and nl80211.

the "iw station dump" command should give you the output, so have a
look at the code of the iw utility.

Henning

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 09:43, WANG Liangyou <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi Bastian,
> Thank you very much!
>
> Actually in our scenario, using RSSI should be right choice, as you know
> sometimes no traffic.
>
> Hi All,
> Anybody has any hints on how to implement RSSI with olsrd?
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Leo

"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn alle sagten, wo kämem wir hin, und niemand
ginge, um einmal zu schauen, wohin man käme, wenn man ginge." (Kurt
Marti)