[Olsr-dev] changing 'linux' macro to __linux__ or __gnu_linux__

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 3 19:07:29 CET 2012

Hi hc,

It is good news that commotion took olsrd as candidate mesh protocol.
Maybe you didn't know, but some of us have a goal to push olsrd towards
IETF olsrv2. Henning (and others?) did already much work. But there is
more to do.

Another topic is advancing the link metrics. We have ETX and we know we
can do better. olsrv2 has metrics support, so better go for this first.

I am a bit concerned on running olsr on a battery powered device. What
are your expectations?

Thanks, Teco

Op 3 feb. 2012, om 17:55 heeft Hans-Christoph Steiner het volgende geschreven: