[Olsr-dev] olsrd on batteries WAS: changing 'linux' macro to __linux__ or __gnu_linux__

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 3 21:13:56 CET 2012

My skills are more taking existing things like gnupg or olsrd and making
them as easy as possible for anyone to use.  I don't know a lot about
the guts of olsrd or the details of the IETF standard, so I don't have
much to say about that stuff.

As for olsrd on battery powered devices, we are aware that's it pretty
limited, but I hope to have some time to try to address those issues.
We currently don't expect more than a few hours of time on an Android
phone.  The core idea is to allow people to get internet when all else
fails, or say, your govt' has shut down the internet.

.hc