[Olsr-dev] processing for submitting patches

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 2 08:49:28 CET 2012

On 02/02/2012 12:04 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On 02/01/2012 05:17 PM, Jeremy Lakeman wrote:
>> The Serval Project already compiles a older version of olsrd for
>> android. That was actually pretty easy. I managed to get it working in
>> a day at the Commotion kick off last June. However, getting phones
>> into adhoc mode is hard.
>
> My goal is to get the whole process pretty easy on Android, getting
> things building easily is just the first step.  The idea is that anyone
> can just get the source code and run "make OS=android NDK_ROOT=/foo" and
> have a working olsrd for Android.  What was there was pretty close to that.
I am working on a CMake based system that can easily run for Android
too. But that will only come for the next generation of OLSRd.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE