[Olsr-dev] processing for submitting patches

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 2 00:04:49 CET 2012

On 02/01/2012 05:17 PM, Jeremy Lakeman wrote:
> The Serval Project already compiles a older version of olsrd for
> android. That was actually pretty easy. I managed to get it working in
> a day at the Commotion kick off last June. However, getting phones
> into adhoc mode is hard.

My goal is to get the whole process pretty easy on Android, getting
things building easily is just the first step.  The idea is that anyone
can just get the source code and run "make OS=android NDK_ROOT=/foo" and
have a working olsrd for Android.  What was there was pretty close to that.

Since I'm also the author of Lil Debi, a Debian chroot builder and
manager for Android, I think the idea of natively building on a Debian
chroot on Android devices is nice, so I want to make that super simple too.

Now, on to the joys of ad-hoc and wpa_supplicant in Android.  If anyone
has any insight or tips on that, I'm all ears :)

.hc