[Olsr-dev] Repository conversion finished

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 15 19:26:54 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> merging between branches is explicitly forbidden
>
> Just for clarification, what explicitly forbids merging between branches?

I think merging between "master" and "release-x.y.z" should be a NO GO.

If you have a good exception I am willing to listen, the rules have
not been set into stone.

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."