[Olsr-dev] Stumbling into Android-App

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 26 18:54:34 CEST 2012

Hey Hans,

oooh - I was looking for code samles for my own app (thing named "Debian-Kit")
and simply was suprised to look at something that seems usable while scanning
google output. Nevertheless, I'm always interested in my other hobby
"meshing". That NDK hack I've done is a couple of years old now, and I think
Henning will appreciate a push from your private git to the official one at
any time.

I also was not able to ndk-build yesterday evening, cloning your git may do
the trick here. Leads me to a question: I always switched to IBSS/AdHoc by
exchaning the wpa_supplicant binary to a hacked version on my phones. That
Barnacle-Wifi-Tether thing is more usable?

LG // Sven-Ola