[Olsr-dev] Stumbling into Android-App

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 26 19:33:07 CEST 2012

Barnacle Wifi Tether includes a custom wpa_supplicant config file which works on a lot (most?) devices.  I've had good luck with HTC devices.  For other devices, there are more tricks needed.  But these tricks are all pretty established and out there in the Android Wifi Tether and its spawn, most notibly the Serval Project.

.hc