[Olsr-dev] Stumbling into Android-App

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 26 17:59:06 CEST 2012

I still have to test what is missing to compile THIS with Android NDK...

http://olsr.org/git/?p=framework.git;a=summary

(the master branch, not the dlep one)

Henning

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 17:51, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Hey Sven-Ola,
>
> I'm the author of that app, at least the OLSR parts, its based on Barnacle Wifi Tether.  If you look at the git submodules, you'll see its not using the olsrd.git repo, but instead this one:
>
> https://github.com/guardianproject/olsrd
>
> This includes lots of changes for building with the latest Android NDK.  Once I feel like its nailed down, I'll submit the patches for inclusion to the main olsrd.git.
>
> What are you looking to do?  If you want to join in on hacking on this app, let's work out a plan. :)
>
> .hc
>
> On Apr 25, 2012, at 4:22 PM, Sven-Ola Tuecke wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> today, while surfing for info to find an answer for my own small Android App, I stumled across an interesting project, look here:
>>
>> https://github.com/guardianproject/olsr-mesh-tether
>>
>> This obviously uses my old Android-NDK-Hack still present in make/Makefile.android. This file also needs some tweaking, because the Android NDK tree struction substancially changed in the past. Anyone working on that or should I hack in? Any comments on this APP (maybe I missed some communicatioin on this subject in the last couple of months)
>>
>> Greets // Sven-Ola
>>
>> --

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."