[Olsr-dev] obsolete branches

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 2 13:49:49 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> On 03/02/2011 12:54 PM, Markus Kittenberger wrote:
> >     This also seems to suggest that the 'incremental' branch could be
> >     deleted?
> >
> > why?
> >

> well, logic seems to tell me that incremental comes before incremental2
> and incremental2 was merged into stable, so that would make incremental
> obsolete.

i expected so *g

> > defintely not,..
> >

> my logic appears to be flawed :-)

no *G

but you should also look into the content/diff of the branches,...

incremental2 was created and last modified on 6th Dez, an contains no
commits (and therefore looks like merged, and could be deleted,.. *G)

incremental was created on 5th Dez. and last modified on 17th Dez. (and has
a dozen commits)

Markus