[Olsr-dev] [OT] Re: Plugin registering a function

Daniel Nitzpon (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 6 01:16:04 CET 2011

offtopic in olsr context, but nevertheless:
i hope you are aware of the fact that powerline emits lots of radiation
across the spectrum, which may well interfere with your wireless links
and lead to problems that are hard to diagnose?

regards,
daniel