[Olsr-dev] Hello

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 23 20:53:49 CET 2010

Am Dienstag 23 März 2010 20:26:44 schrieb Sean Swezey:
> by HTTP based gui, do you mean a web page? (i don't think so) or a gui
> which communicates via GET/POST messages?
the first one. The OLSRd (at least the master branch) contains a small web
server, so the GUI could be a pure web interface that is used by any kind of
browser.

> also, I am not able to git clone the repository. using git:// I get no
> route to host, and with http:// I get info/refs not found. I can download
> from github fine, is the repository down, or am I just missing something?
Somehow the git-daemon stopped two hours ago (I used it today, so it cannot be
this far in the past). Both access methods should be working now:

git clone git://olsr.org/olsrd.git
git clone http://olsr.org/git/olsrd.git

After this command you are in the master branch. You will find the http-server
in the files src/olsr_comport.[ch] and src/olsr_comport_http.[ch].

The olsr_comport_http.c file contains a small example (function test_handler)
which outputs all data received by the http-request back the the webbrowser.
In the init_test() this function is activated with the
olsr_com_add_htmlhandler() function.

Just have a look at it and say if you think you can work with this.