[Olsr-dev] Hello

Sean Swezey (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 23 20:26:44 CET 2010

by HTTP based gui, do you mean a web page? (i don't think so) or a gui which communicates via GET/POST messages?

also, I am not able to git clone the repository. using git:// I get no route to host, and with http:// I get info/refs not found. I can download from github fine, is the repository down, or am I just missing something?