[Olsr-dev] Hello

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 31 16:35:37 CEST 2010

> I am joining the list as I am interested in making a GUI for OLSRd for the Freifunk group for GSoC. >This is just a formal hello (I think my original email was forwarded to this list already). I am looking >for some advice on how to get involved, and to get started, thanks!

Hi Sean,

are you writing your student application for this project idea ??
Please remember that application deadline for students is April the
9th.

Is Aaron Kaplan or someone else from the olsr-dev mentoring this
project in particular already ??

Let me know. I'm helping out Mario Behling in managing the GSoC stuff
for freifunk this year.

Saverio