[Olsr-dev] Tunnel branch merged back into stable

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 19 20:05:29 CET 2010

Hi,

the smartgateway system just finished it's first full test, so I have merged
the tunnel branch back into stable and increased the version to pre-0.5.7.0

This means both NIIT and asymmetric gateway tunnels are in stable now (and
have been tested a little bit in my virtual machines).

TODO-List until 0.5.7.0:
- add parameters for policy routing tables for smartgateways
- include mDNS-Plugin by Saverio
- find someone who can tell me if the "thread-less" BMF is working
- do more testing
- switch smartgateway "default on"