[Olsr-dev] Tunnel branch merged back into stable

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 20 11:30:05 CET 2010

Hi,

I'll provide an updated dyn_gw (Monday).
It makes dyn_gw_plain obsolete.
To be decided if / when to remove dyn_gw_plain.

We just started to look at / clean up mDNS.
We planned a p2pd plugin, this will be a more generic solution,
supporting any peer to peer discovery (for now: UDP only).
It takes a few more days or weeks.
Saverio: what are your plans? On schedule? Cooperate?

Regards, Teco