[Olsr-dev] Rebuild Routingtable

Raphael (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 13 16:06:30 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Markus Kittenberger
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> hmm im not really sure what the best approach is,..
> maybe you need to trigger a complete dijkstra,..
I think this is what I want to do.
So now I took olsr_calculate_routing_table() from olsr_spf.c. But
there ist this spf_backoff_timer preventing the algorithm to run. I
cannot stop or remove this timer because it is not in global scope.
Do you know a way to trigger dijkstra from a plugin or do I need to
make changes there to make sure I can acces this timer?

> or remove the route from olsr and kernel data structures yourself (look at
> the code in process_routes.c))
I need to add a new route as well, so removing an old one is only half the job.

> btw does neet your plugin to create its own route to the mobile client? over
> the local master-mode-wireless interface?
> if this route has lower metric, you could ignore the route of the foreign
> hna,.. (as it gets deleted after the next dijkstra anyways)
This would only help for the new accesspoint but not for the old one,
which needs updated routes as well.

//Raphael