[Olsr-dev] Rebuild Routingtable

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 12 17:59:39 CET 2010

hmm im not really sure what the best approach is,..

maybe you need to trigger a complete dijkstra,..

or remove the route from olsr and kernel data structures yourself (look at
the code in process_routes.c))

btw does neet your plugin to create its own route to the mobile client? over
the local master-mode-wireless interface?
if this route has lower metric, you could ignore the route of the foreign
hna,.. (as it gets deleted after the next dijkstra anyways)