[Olsr-dev] BMF in 0.5.6-R8

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 3 12:57:23 CET 2010

> there will be an intermediate version of OLSRd (maybe end of the month) called
> 0.5.7. It will be a current stable with support for scr-ip mode, NIIT and
> asymmetric tunnels to gateways. We can integrate the MDNS plugin into this
> version if you like.

that would be great. The patch I sent should make the job. I'm using
it right now with the current head of the stable git repository.

I'll take the time to review the patch once again and commit it in the
git repository. Is it okay if I do this by the end of February ?

Saverio