[Olsr-dev] BMF in 0.5.6-R8

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 3 20:12:29 CET 2010

It needs more testing, but I've mdns running.
I updated for my UDP port and broadcast.
I think this is all a bit too hard-coded.
Introduce UDP port parameter?
And broadcast parameter?

It seems to me that mdns is a lightweight bmf.
Great to have such, but could we keep credits
for the originators? I know them personally.

Thanks, Teco