[Olsr-dev] BMF in 0.5.6-R8

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 3 12:48:46 CET 2010

On Wed February 3 2010 12:42:02 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
> > mDNS is now very stable, we are using it since several months without
> > problems.
>
> I'm sorry. I forgot to say that mDNS is also in the unstable repository.
>
> If you want you can use it with the latest stable 0.5.6-rX version
> using this patch:
>
> https://svn.ninux.org/ninuxdeveloping/browser/packages/olsrd-ninux/patches/
> olsrd-mdns-0.5.6-r6.patch
>
> This patch basically contains the backporting of the mDNS plugin for
> the olsr-0.5.6 branch.
>
> I never pushed for commiting it in the stable repository because I
> think someday we are going for 0.6.0 anyway :)
Hi Saverio,

there will be an intermediate version of OLSRd (maybe end of the month) called
0.5.7. It will be a current stable with support for scr-ip mode, NIIT and
asymmetric tunnels to gateways. We can integrate the MDNS plugin into this
version if you like.

Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Neuenahrer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-263,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:(spam-protected) http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de
GPG: E1C6 0914 490B 3909 D944 F80D 4487 C67C 55EC CFE0