[Olsr-dev] [WLANware] GSoC 2010 - Olsrd questions for Freimap

Joe Gio (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 6 16:03:45 CEST 2010

Couldn't plugins that want to advertise data post to an area of shared
memory that other plugins might access for ipc, sort of like how gpsd
and ntp communicate ? The plugins could handle this themselves now then
the olsr core could handle this in the future.

Joe