[Olsr-dev] [WLANware] GSoC 2010 - Olsrd questions for Freimap

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 6 15:38:44 CEST 2010

Am Freitag 06 August 2010, 14:01:16 schrieb Mitar:
> Hi!
>
> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Stefano Pilla <(spam-protected)>
wrote:
> > I'll try to add a communication socket to the nameservice plugin out of
> > the GSoC program.
>
> As I understand you need only local access to nameservice plugin (as
> it itself provides access to data from other nodes). Wouldn't it be
> simpler then just to add to txtinfo output location of nameservice's
> json file?
Like I said before, at the moment there is no infrastructure in the OLSRd core
that allow two plugins to exchange data.

Henning Rogge

--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.