[Olsr-dev] Idea for small OLSR improvement

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 26 15:19:52 CEST 2010

be warned
this is the first small step, to a unuseable network *G

btw. you need a route on the neighbour pointing back aswell,.. *G

but please, try to find out what your real problems are!!!

Markus