[Olsr-dev] BUG report IPv6 interface change not detected

Rogge Henning (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 20 11:03:20 CEST 2010

The configuration of the IPv6 addresses have changed between 0.5.6-r8 and the current stable (which will become 0.6.0). Please see into the "full" config file in the current stable for the updated documentation.

Henning Rogge