[Olsr-dev] BUG report IPv6 interface change not detected

Gioacchino Mazzurco (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 20 10:59:09 CEST 2010

hey all

tonight i found that documentation is broken!

ip6type site-locale/global ( sorry i am on windows at university now i cant
write the exact property name ) is not implemented and the configuration
parser tell that is a sybtax error while it is documented on man in r8

the solution is to use

ip6source interface_ip6_to use ( sorry i am on windows at university now i
cant write the exact property name ) that is undocumented but implemented
after some test it seems to work, i'll be more sure after a lot of testing

ip6source is also more useful because permit to use a specified address also
if you have more address of the same type, at moment it seems to work but i
can't tell it for sure because i have done only some test tonight, and
because the randomly selecting of address without this option...

another thing to test is if we can use multiple ip6source, someone ( not
me :P ) could need to use olsr on more than one ipaddress of the interface