[Olsr-dev] olsrd mdns plugin for the impatients

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Sat Mar 7 21:51:10 CET 2009

> Can you maybe skip the thread and just register your socket in the OLSR
> parser? It will be a little bit slower, but multithreading can be a real pain
> in the...

Mmmhn. What I did was to follow the architecture of the Bmf plugin because:

 * I assumed it was well done
 * The mdns plugin has a very similar behaviour

I'd like to make things work first, and then go ahead with optimization.

Of course if not needed I'll remove the therad as soon as possible :)

Saverio