[Olsr-dev] [OLSR-dev] OLSR for Windows Mobile platforms by Moviquity

Victor Gras Valenti (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 15 11:01:39 CEST 2009

Hello Henning,

We discovered the same issue when testing... so, ok, we are going to check
ETX, in order to compare it with the ideas we had. Thank you for your answer
and the information.

Best regards,

www.moviquity.com
Víctor Gras Valentí
Development Department

C/ Isabel de Colbrand 10, pl.5ª, oficina 150
Polígono Ind. de Fuencarral
28050 MADRID
2 Tlf. :+34 91 431 98 59
  Fax :+34 91 431 22 06