[Olsr-dev] Minstrel - was: OLSRd 0.5.4 and 0.5.5 with ETTavailable

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 14 15:00:00 CET 2008

Hey,

uuh. What? To my knowlege, the neigh info is opaque under windows. And no
source to recompile. AFAIK this is a source for income, e.g.
http://heliumnetworks.com/products/wirerecon.htm *g*

// Sven-Ola

"Henning Rogge" <(spam-protected)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Okay... BSD "solved"... linux progressing... noone here with good knowledge
about the windows API to get WLAN parameters from adhoc drivers ? Would be a
not nice if we had to leave windows behind...