[Olsr-dev] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Topology inconsistency?

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 17 11:19:14 CEST 2008

Hi Aaron,

sorry for the following bad news :-(

My running OLSR version still is based on 0.5.5 (with a couple of changes
from 0.5.6rc7).
But the changed timing behaviour, floating point calculation, ETX... I
actually did not port. This would take me appr. 2 weeks.
I will do that later (these are the good news) but actually I have some
other work to do and I will then be on vacation 'til mid of august.
The BSD support is running fine on my target also.
We run the OLSR code on a PPC405 (PowerPC) target, so it is not very
helpful to give you a binary version of the vxworks port.
I could compile for i68 as well, but in this case you would need to run a
vxWorks simulator on your intel machine (which is licenced).

Yes, VxWorks support would be cool but I think (due to my vacation) you
should go on with the release process and I will do the 0.5.6 porting on
the stable version.

Sorry for the bad news...
Thomas