[Olsr-dev] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Topology inconsistency?

aaron (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 17 11:33:18 CEST 2008

(spam-protected) wrote:

> Hi Aaron,
>
> sorry for the following bad news :-(
>
> My running OLSR version still is based on 0.5.5 (with a couple of changes
> from 0.5.6rc7).
> But the changed timing behaviour, floating point calculation, ETX... I
> actually did not port. This would take me appr. 2 weeks.
> I will do that later (these are the good news) but actually I have some
> other work to do and I will then be on vacation 'til mid of august.
> The BSD support is running fine on my target also.
> We run the OLSR code on a PPC405 (PowerPC) target, so it is not very
> helpful to give you a binary version of the vxworks port.
> I could compile for i68 as well, but in this case you would need to run a
> vxWorks simulator on your intel machine (which is licenced).
>
> Yes, VxWorks support would be cool but I think (due to my vacation) you
> should go on with the release process and I will do the 0.5.6 porting on
> the stable version.
>
> Sorry for the bad news...
> Thomas

Ok, no problem. As long as you can find some time after your holidays
that is great.
I just want to see 0.5.6 as a stable version with many plattforms
supported.

a.