[Olsr-dev] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Topology inconsistency?

aaron (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 16 15:42:03 CEST 2008

Thomas, could you please check out the newest
olsr version from http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd  (tip) and check
if it works / runs/compiles under VxWorks
OR maybe is there a version of VxWorks that I can run in kvm/qemu?

I checked OpenBSD support now - seems to run fine.
Can you maybe also give us a binary for VxWorks that we can put onto the
homepage?

We want to release 0.5.6 (-STABLE) soon and support for VxWorks would be
very cool.

Thanks!

Aaron.