[Olsr-dev] OLSRd 0.5.4 and 0.5.5 with ETT available

Erik Tromp (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 20 14:10:33 CET 2008

> > The actual implementation of this plugin is still to be written.
> > Currently the plugin does nothing more than to set the link speed of
> > each available neighbor link every 10 seconds to a random value of
either 1 or 2 Mbit/sec.

> Which I somehow fail to find interesting.
>
>                                       Juliusz

Good feedback!

Your *positive* contribution could be to extend the current plugin setup to
one that reads from the radio layer the actual bit speeds, per network
interface or per neighbor link.

Does 802.11b/g ad-hoc mode provision for a per-neighbor auto-rate fallback
(ARF)? If so we could read that data and feed it into the link database of
OLSR.

Any idea's are welcome.

Erik