[Olsr-dev] OLSRd 0.5.4 and 0.5.5 with ETT available

Sven-Ola Tücke (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 20 08:21:37 CET 2008

Morning Juliusz,

Oops!? A new aspect. Eric plans to *change* interface characteristics, such as
bcast rate and presumably txpwer!? Doing so may introduce cell breathing
effects. But may be a good answer to adapt to conditions (e.g node density)
and such. That's intersting. At least IMO <ggg>

// Sven-Ola

Am Dienstag 19 Februar 2008 23:43:43 schrieben Sie: