[Olsr-dev] Setting LinkQualityMult in an interface section behaves globally

Mitar (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 24 01:09:31 CEST 2008

Hi!

>  Yesterday I had enough time to look through the TC/SPF code and found
>  a subtile bug (an optimization) in routing calculation which was
>  introduced after 0.5.3. I will look through it the next days.
>
>  The bug is already fixed in the development repository (see
>  http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/rev/b2ac00a5c658 ), so it would be great if
>  you can test it.

We found out that, at least as the problem with nodes persisting in a
topology is concerned, this change does not fix it. We found out that
in a debug mode nodes are cleaned (with or without fix) but in txtinfo
nodes persist for a long time (much longer than any timeouts).

Mitar