[Olsr-dev] Setting LinkQualityMult in an interface section behaves globally

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 18 12:47:40 CEST 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Mitar <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>  Just one more question, it seems that this works in 0.5.3, but as you
>  described it it looks something it is just being developed. Or this is
>  also a part of a rewrite?
Yesterday I had enough time to look through the TC/SPF code and found
a subtile bug (an optimization) in routing calculation which was
introduced after 0.5.3. I will look through it the next days.

The bug is already fixed in the development repository (see
http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/rev/b2ac00a5c658 ), so it would be great if
you can test it.

Just install mercurial and download the recent development branch with

hg clone http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd

"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn alle sagten, wo kämem wir hin, und niemand
ginge, um einmal zu schauen, wohin man käme, wenn man ginge." (Kurt
Marti)