[Olsr-dev] Setting LinkQualityMult in an interface section behaves globally

Mitar (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 27 20:58:14 CEST 2008

Hi!

>  We found out that, at least as the problem with nodes persisting in a
>  topology is concerned, this change does not fix it. We found out that
>  in a debug mode nodes are cleaned (with or without fix) but in txtinfo
>  nodes persist for a long time (much longer than any timeouts).

I am repeating if it was not clear. Routes are deleted (and it seems
that they are also deleted in "normal" versions after 0.5.3). Debug
output and routes behavior is correct. It seems that the problem is
only in output of txtinfo, where nodes are still present for a long
time after they are removed.

Mitar